Hello everyone! I thought I might just blog about my experiences for the next few weeks for anyone interested.
So for those who don't know, I am wrapping up at Ball State and exploring the next step in my life. I will be graduating in May with my M.S in Biology as well as a Biotechnology Certificate, and will hopefully be moving on to a Ph.D. in Immunology. For those who haven't heard of that, basically it will be similar to me becoming a medical doctor (M.D.), but instead it is more focused on research in the lab instead of seeing actual patients. With all of the politics and red tape in the medical field, this is the way many are going, and the field and cutting edge research are what really led me down this path.
I have applied to Indiana University (the program is through their medical school in Indianapolis), University of Cincinnati (through Cincinnati Children's Hospital), Northwestern University (Chicago), Washington University St. Louis, and Loyola University Chicago. So far I have heard back from IU and Cincinnati, and am waiting replies from the other 3.
This blog was just to catch everyone up on my life and I will start another blog about my first experience from this past weekend at University of Cincinnati!
Jeremy
No comments:
Post a Comment