Wednesday, February 22, 2012

An update on the search!

Alright,

So I have had a lot of updates that I haven't had time to write about yet, so I figured I would sit down now that I have a little time.

1st off, a week or so ago, I finally heard from Northwestern University and I received a denial from their program. They apparently had an overwhelming application pool this year, and the committee decided to stop interviewing candidates.

I also heard from Loyola University Chicago, and they are still in the application review process. That wasn't a denial so that was nice to hear.

Today however, I received the much awaited email from the University of Cincinnati and I was accepted to their Immunobiology PhD program!!!!! This is a huge weight off of my shoulders, because now I know I at least have a plan for my life.

I interview at Indiana University Medical School in Indianapolis starting tomorrow so we will see what I think about that program as well.

Just wanted to let everyone in on the exciting new!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment